You're a failure,
Or at least that’s what you tell yourself.
Does this sound like you:
- Fearful that your business might fail.
- Scared that you’ll be out of a job because you can’t hack it.
- Lack of recognition from people around you for all the hard work you put in.
- Powerless to move the needle on your business.
- Ineffective at creating a thriving business and team.
- Disrespected by those around you because you don’t seem successful.
- Wasted so much time creating your business thus far and not much to show for it.
- Know you’re capable of making it, but just can’t figure out how.
I can relate. I was you once. I was stuck, frustrated, and completely clueless about how to change my life and the business I had created.
I had figured out the basics - making a decent income, customers were finding me, and I was paying my bills. But I didn’t work this hard and leave a great paying job with benefits just to create at mediocre business.
I was frustrated. I knew I was capable of so much more, but I didn’t know how to get there.
I thought, “If someone would just show me what to do, I would be the best student EVER and easily replicate their business model to create a thriving business.”
But that “someone” never came. That business model I was going to follow never showed itself.
So I had to create it.
I got curious. I read every book I could get my hands on. I devoured podcast after podcasts trying to learn from those who had already created successful businesses.
After a while, it started to become clear why businesses fail:
- 75% of businesses fail. Even when the owner has invested significant time and money to make it work.
- “Hard work” alone is not what makes a business successful.
- What got you to this level in your business will NOT bring you to the next level. You have to change your game.
So if that’s why businesses fail, then what makes then SUCCESSFUL?
With hundreds of hours of learning under my belt, this started to become clear too!
Businesses are successful when they have purpose-driven direction.
Business owners are successful when they are creating with passion and in touch with their mission.
Businesses grow when they know exactly who their ideal client is, and what they want.
Businesses create impact when they know how to get to the next level
And businesses create happy employees, owners, and customers when they bring the humanity back to their business.
That’s why I created Business on Purpose - a boot camp for creating a business you love.
I’ve taken everything I’ve learned about growing my own business, helping dozens of entrepreneurs, and learning from all the best that have come before me; and I’ve distilled it down to the very best tools and teachings you need to take your business to the next level.
This 75-day bootcamp will walk you through each step in the process, and push you into taking action immediately to create the results you’ve always been looking for.
In this group coaching format, you will have the opportunity to get custom-tailored feedback for your business, and learn from others along the way.
Most importantly, you will FINALLY FEEL CONFIDENT THAT YOU’RE MOVING YOUR LIFE AND YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD.
Business on Purpose is a serious investment.
It is not for the hobbyist. It is not for the risk adverse. And it is not for the half-hearted.
Business on Purpose is for you if….
- You’re an entrepreneur, but hate your business right now.
- You’re working hard, but not smart.
- You know you’re capable of so much more but don’t know where to start.
- You sick of your job and ready to jump into creating your dream business.
- You’ve capped out at your current business model and it’s time for a serious upgrade.
- You have a new service or product you want to launch.
- It’s time for your encore career.
If you’ve made it this far down the page, I know you’re intrigued. But you’re likely thinking one of the following:
How do you know I will get results?
The only way to NOT get results in this program is to not try any of the tools or teachings. Even if you just implement one of the tools we cover on Business on Purpose, you will see a change in your outcomes. Just one.
What makes your program more effective than the million other courses out there?
Action. Implementation. Coaching. Not only will you receive all the content promised, you will also be specific direction for implementing it in your business, clear action steps, and live coaching to address any issues that may come up.
Why does it cost that much?
The key difference to getting results is the individualized and group learning that comes with live coaching. This element is absolutely imperative to your success. 1 month of coaching with me is $2,000. In this program, you will get 2.5 months of coaching with me, as well as all the content and access to a group of other amazing entrepreneurs like yourself for $1,997.
What if it doesn’t work for me?
Happy clients and real results are far more important to me than any frivolous product guarantee or return policy. If for any reason, upon completion of the program, you are not fully satisfied I promised my complete commitment to creating a mutual agreement to your reasonable satisfaction. PS- this has never been an issue. I tend to over deliver on value.
Here’s the details:
Business on Purpose is $1,997. It includes:
- 9 2-hour coaching calls via video conferencing
- Worksheets and course materials to make the process super streamlined
- Private facebook page for group feedback and engagement between calls
- Access to me via email and phone upon request for the best results
Business on Purpose requires you submit an application to be considered for the program. I take careful attention to ensure that people are the right fit for the group’s overall benefit. To be considered, please click the button below
Remember, this group will be capped at 8 members in order to insure each client gets the best results possible.