According to the American Small Business Association, 50% of businesses fail within the first 5 years. And 75% of business fail within 15 years.
Most people’s entrepreneurial stories go something like this:
- Person hates their job. Knows they can do it better than their boss.
- Person is so excited about the freedom and profits entrepreneurship will bring
- Person is thrilled to dive into creating business and doesn’t mind all the hours at first
- Person is growing tired. Organic leads have run out. Doesn’t know how to create more business.
- Person keeps working “hard” because that’s what you’re “supposed” to do.
- Person has neither freedom nor profits and dreams of going back to work a salary.
Don’t make this your path.
Don’t let this happen to your dream business or your passion project.
Don’t become a statistic.
What you don’t see in the story above is a plan.
A plan for the business. A plan to connect with customers. A plan to achieve the lifestyle goals the entrepreneur wants.
You can choose to create your business differently. You can create a Business on Purpose.
Watch this week’s video for an introduction to how we can create your Business on Purpose and avoid you becoming a statistic.