Ever wonder what your 90 year-old self would say to your (insert current age here) self? What kind of advice would you give to yourself? Would you be interested in getting that information in advance?
Below are the Top 5 Regrets of the Dying, as collected in Bronnie Ware's book of the same title. Which ones really connect with you??
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
So now that you have this information, how are you going to change your trajectory to ensure that you don't have the same regrets?
Here is a link to the full article by Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D.