In the midst of the holiday season we're traveling, cooking, shopping, and being busy bees! With so much going on, it can be so easy to lose sight of the real celebration- our abundance. We have so much to be thankful for, but we hardly have the time to sit down and think about all that we have in our lives. So my Thanksgiving starts now with a list of what I'm thankful for:
- My job: allowing me to share my gift with others and helping them become their best self!
- My family: for always being supportive and loving in whatever I wanted to do!
- My health: feeling good and strengthening my body with good food and fitness
- My husband: my always being my partner in crime and supporting my dreams
- My abundance: I have so much in my life, more than I need. And I'm thankful for that. But I also understand that's why I need to give back. I make every effort to bring my best self to the table everyday for those I work with, serve, and love. I deserve it, and you deserve it for me!
So what are you thankful for this year? What kinds of abundance do you have in your life?
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!